I’ve been tagged by Kelley V! 🙂
The rules are: Once you have been tagged you cant be re tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end, you choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. Dont forget to leave a comment that says “you are tagged” on their profile and tell them to read your latest blog.
1. I’ve competed in three karaoke competitions. I won first place in one, fifth in another, and 7th in the last. 🙂 And a really cool grill.
2. The first movie I ever saw in theatres was (I’m gonna totally give away my age here) The Little Mermaid.
3. My name was supposed to be Ariel Nicole, but my father didn’t like it. I still look at it and think, huh, that’s kinda nice.
4. I’ve been in 4 musicals. Fame, Guys and Dolls, Once Upon a Mattress, West Side Story.
5. I was born during the last major hurricane in New England. 😉 I always say it was God’s way of telling mankind to be ready for me. lol
6. I used to have this really hilarious accent. Part New York, part Puerto Rican. Or all New Yorican. However you want to see it. Since my theatre training, my accent has dimmed to practically non-existant.
7. I once died my hair red with blonde highlights. It ended up looking purple and brown, hence my high school nickname, Smuckers.
8. I have ten half brothers and sisters.
9. I speak Spanish and a little bit of French.
10. This past year I lost 24 lbs. 🙂 And I’m still working on it.
And now I’m tagging (a variety of people from both my LJ and blogger journals): Amalia, Lisa, Kerri, Miranda Heart, Julia, Annalee Blysse, Aurelia Abbott. That’s good for now. 😉