I’ve been blog tagged by Sarai. Check out her blog at: Thoughts of an Aspiring Writer
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you. (check)
2. Post the rules on your blog. (check)
3. Share six random things about you. (check)
4. Tag six random people at the end of your blog entry. (check)
5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blog. (and check)
Ok, so here we go. Six random things about me….
1. I was once diagnosed with a pulmonary condition that only affects people who regularly smoke, have been out of the country in an airplane, or are elderly. I am not, nor had I done, any of those things. How I contracted it is still a mystery.
2. My favorite color changes yearly. It’s always in the blue/purple/black range (as evident by my web and blog layout). The one color that always manages to sneak in an surprise me? ORANGE. I actually own TONS of things in Orange and it wasn’t until recently that I allowed myself to admit it’s one of my favorite colors. Strange, huh? I spend a lot of time in that place called De-nial.
3. I once managed to get my hair the exact same copper penny color as my eyes. It was so freakishly cool, most people would stare at my eyes for a while and go, ‘are those real?’ Now that my hair is back to its natural color, my eyes tend to look darker. *boohoo to that! bring on the purple contact lenses*
4. My mother had me when she was 21 years old. It was the mid-80s and she was fully immersed in the culture. Hence, I’m a total 80s baby, although technically, I should be too young to remember it. BUT… let’s just say I was rocked to sleep to Guns N’ Roses rather than Rock a Bye Baby.
5. My hands are unusually tiny. A good family friend has an 11 year old daughter who was my flower girl. Her hand is currently about a quarter of an inch larger than mine. And she’s a tiny, petite little thing. *shakes head*
6. And along those embarrassing lines, I have nearly non-existent knuckles. My brother used to tease me and tell me I had powerpuff girl hands. The jerk.
And that’s it for me! I will now tag Tempest, Cora, Bettie, Imogen, Jana, and Lisa.