I totally stole this from LiveJournal. It’s a fun television meme that’s going around and I had such a kick with it, I had to bring it into the blogosphere. It’s definitely more interactive than the rest, so, there’s no ‘tagging’ per-se. If you want to play, you just PLAY! The shows can be recent or older. So don’t limit yourself only to what’s on television now.
I’m looking forward to this! It’ll clue me in on how much television you guys watch. Ha ha.
So here we go:
#1. Pick 15 of your favourite TV shows.
#2. Go to IMDB, and find a quote from each show.
#3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
#4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the show.
#5. No googling / using IMDB search functions!
1. Look, our forefathers died for the “pursuit of happiness,” okay? Not for the “sit around and wait of happiness.” Now if you want, we can go to the same bar, drink the same beer, talk to the same people every day or you can lick the Liberty Bell. You can grab life by the crack and lick the crap out of it.
2. ...And bam! The shine’s off the apple. And that’s when you find out that that pretty little girl you married isn’t a pretty little girl at all. No, she’s a man-eater. And I’m not talking about the “whoa-whoa, here she comes” kind of man-eater.
3. I love you so much I’m going to take you behind the middle school and get you pregnant.
4. In the wild, there is no health care. In the wild, health care is, “Ow, I hurt my leg. I can’t run. A lion eats me and I’m dead.” Well, I’m not dead. I’m the lion, you’re dead.
5. Because I am aloof, introverted, and unsociable so there, I answered one.
6. That’s a little paranoid, don’t you think? I mean the whole world doesn’t revolve around you.
7. Do you have any idea what it’s like to go through puberty backwards? Yeah, it’s true. There are only two known cases, me and Dick Clark.
8. I love it more than I love taffy… and I’m a man who loves his taffy.
9. I like school… it’s a good way to kill time between weekends.
10. It starts with the tattoos. Once you get the ink, it’s just a matter of time before you’re begging to be tied up and spanked.
11. All I wanted was a second honeymoon, and now the floor is made of lava.
12. Sometimes I look in the mirror and I’m not sure it’s me looking back.
13. I don’t know. This here’s a spectacle that might warrant a moment’s consideration.
14. Oh, you’d like that, wouldn’t you? Dance monkey, dance!
15. I asked you not to use the word ‘zombie’. It’s disrespectful. Stumbling around, squawking for brains—that’s not how they do. And ‘undead’? Nobody wants to be un-anything. Why begin a statement with a negative? It’s like saying ‘I don’t disagree.’ Just say you agree.
Happy Weekend Everyone!