Thursday’s Source of Amusement/Irritation:
- My inbox has been taken over by junk mail gremlins.
- They seem to think my name is Philip.
- They send me endless emails in a variety of foreign languages, that has thus far included French, Swedish, Chinese, and German. The extent of my French: Puis-je allez au toilette? which roughly translated means Can I go to the toilet?
- Every once in a while I win the British Lottery. *shrugs*
- And sometimes, if I’m really lucky, a rich Nigerian Prince offers to share his multi-billion dollar inheritance with me if I help him get to America and pay the first $3k or so of the change. It’s only a fair deal if the prince is anything like Eddie Murphy in Coming to America.