So, in the last two days I have:
- Finished the first round of edits on my contracted story.
- Finished the clean-up/formatting on my romantic fantasy (which is ready- and eager- to see the world).
- Written a kick butt synopsis and query letter (if not kick butt, at least clean, sharp, and professional).
- Sent said query letter out to an agent.
- And somehow gotten a full night’s rest.
Though, don’t be fooled, I still feel exhausted. I think my productivity, though awesome, is wearing thin on baby bump. Which means tomorrow, I get to sleep in and lounge. Work on book 2 of the fantasy series by means of plotting and scene fixes. Light stuff. Saturday and Sunday I have somewhere to be. So by Monday, I should be back in full work mode. Not bad.
Tonight, I shall treat myself to ice cream and The Office. Because I can. 😉